General Teaching Council for Northern Ireland Repository > Research Theses > St. Marys University College >
Results 1 to 5 of 5.
- An evaluation of the management of children with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) in the classroomMcClintock, Laura
- An Investigation into Teacher and Student Teacher Confidence in their own Understanding and Abilities to teach Science and Technology effectively in Primary Schools in Northern IrelandAlexander, Paula
- An investigation of perceptions of the key partners in education on the spiritual development of children experiencing special needs, with particular reference to Sacramental preparation for Catholic ChildrenTreanor, Sharon
- Are schools truly providing a fertile soil to develop the ‘global child’ of the ‘Sonic Generation’? A Case Study of two Northern Ireland Schools in the SELBHamill, Maria
- Classroom Assistants are Under-valued and Under-utilisedDoherty, Rosemary